This Security Strategy sets out how Mian Electronics Inc. furthermore, its subsidiary organizations inside the Mian Electronics Gathering ("Mian Electronics", "we", "our" or "us") gather, use, unveil, process and safeguard any data that you give us when you utilize our items and administrations situated at miangroup.com.pk, and our set-up of utilizations that we offer on our cell phones, for a rundown of these applications, if it's not too much trouble, click here. Would it be a good idea for us we request that you give specific data by which you can be recognized while utilizing Mian Gadgets items and administrations, it may be utilized as per this Protection Strategy or potentially our agreements for clients.
The Security Strategy is planned with you in MGC, and you really must have an exhaustive comprehension of our own data assortment and utilization rehearses, as well as full certainty that at last, you have control of any private data gave to Mian Electronics.
In this Security Strategy, "individual data" signifies data that can be utilized to distinguish an individual, either from that data alone or from that data joined with other data Mian Hardware approaches about that person. Such private data might incorporate your name, address, phone number and email address.
By utilizing Mian Electronics items and administrations, you are considered to have perused, recognized and acknowledged every one of the arrangements expressed here in the Security Strategy, including any progressions we might make now and again. We are focused on safeguarding the security, privacy and security of your own data by consenting to material regulations, including your neighborhood information insurance regulation. We are similarly dedicated to guaranteeing that every one of our representatives and specialists maintain these commitments.
At last, what we need is awesome for every one of our clients. Would it be advisable for you have any worries with our information taking care of training as summed up in this Security Strategy, if it's not too much trouble, contact our Information Security Official at firstname.lastname@example.org to address your particular worries. We will be glad to straightforwardly address them.
Assuming that you have various forms of feedback in regards to our Security Strategy or practices, if it's not too much trouble, reach us at email@example.com. Assuming you have an unsettled security or information use worry that we have not tended to acceptably, if it's not too much trouble, contact TRUST https://input form.truste.com/guard dog/demand.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload(including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address, MGC Account details (e.g. your security related information, name, birthday, gender), order, invoicing details, materials or data you may sync through MGC Cloud or other apps (e.g. photos, contact lists), information in relation to creating an account and participating in the Forum or other Mian Electronics platforms, phone numbers you insert into your contacts or to send a message, feedback, and any other information you provide us.
- Device or SIM-related information: information related to your device. For example, IMEI number, IMSI number, MAC address, version, Android version, device manufacturer details and model name, network operator.
- Information specific to you that may be assigned by us: we may collect and use information such as your MGC Account ID.
- Location information (only for specific services/functionalities): various types of information on your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, cell identity, longitude and latitude information, language settings.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, temporary message history, standard system logs.
- Other information: environmental characteristics value (ECV) (i.e. value generated from MGC Account ID, phone device ID, connected Wi-Fi ID and location value).
We may also collect other types of information which are not linked to an individual and which is anonymous. For example, the device model and system version number of the user’s Mian Electronics mobile phone device may be collected when using a particular service. Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected will depend on how you use, opt-in or participate in our products and/or services.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
- Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates. For more information on marketing and promotional activities, please refer to the Marketing section below.
- Allowing you to post comments in public forums.
- Conducting promotional activities, such as sweepstakes and Facebook events.
- Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information) –
- Setting up your MGC Account. Personal information collected when creating a MGC Account on our web sites or through our mobile devices is used for creating the personal MGC Account and profile page for the user.
- Processing your purchase orders. Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number is used to cross check the order with the delivery partner as well as the actual delivery of the parcel. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes. The email address is used to send parcel tracking information to the user. The list of purchased item(s) is used for printing the invoice and allowing users to see what is in the parcel.
- Allowing you to participate in MGC Forum. Personal information in relation to the MGC Forum or other Mian Electronics Internet platforms may be used for profile page display, interaction with other users, participating in the forum.
- Providing Cloud and other services. Information (device or SIM card-related information including IMEI number, IMSI number, phone number, device ID, device operating system, MAC Address, device type, system and performance information and location information including mobile country code, mobile network code, location area code and cell identity) is collected for activating services, e.g. MGC Cloud, call log sync, SMS sync, Find Device, for the purposes of user authentication and activation of the services.
- Diagnosing activation failures: Location related information is used for the purpose of assessing SIM card activation failure (i.e. failure of SMS gateway and network) to identify the network operator of that service, and notify the network operator of that failure.
- Finding your device: Mian Electronics Find Device feature helps you find and secure your phone if it is lost or stolen. You can locate your phone on a map using location information provided by your phone, wipe your phone, or lock your phone. We may collect your location data directly from your mobile device, or in some situations, from cell towers or Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Recording location information in photos. You have the ability to record your location information while taking a photo. This information will be visible within your photos folder and the location will be put into the header of your photos. If you do not wish to have your location recording while taking a photo, you may turn this off at any time within the camera settings of the device.
- Providing messaging functions (e.g. MGC Talk, MGC Message). If you download and use MGC Talk, information collected for MGC Talk may be used for activating this service and identifying the user and message recipient. In addition, chat history is stored for the convenience of re-loading historical chats after a user has re-installed apps, or for synchronization across devices. Information (sender’s and recipient’s phone numbers and MGC Message IDs) may be used for MGC Message for activating the services and enabling the service to function, including routing of messages.
- Providing location based services. In the course of using MGC services, location information may also be used by us or Third Party Service Providers to serve you the correct version of the service and provide accurate details about that location for the best possible user experience, e.g. weather details, location access (as part of the Android platform). You may turn this off at any time by going into the device settings or discontinue use of that application.
- We may use your name, phone number, and email address, MGC Account ID and IMEI number to provide marketing materials to you relating to goods and services of Mian Electronics companies and our business partners which offer network, mobile applications and cloud products and services. To provide better user experience, we may recommend above-mentioned products, services and activities based on information about your purchase history, website browsing history, birthday, age, gender, and location.
- We may share your data such as name, phone number, email address and purchase history to advertisement platforms such as Facebook and Google. This data will be used to improve product recommendations to our customers and run ads on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snap chat, YouTube, Google etc.
- We will only so use your personal data after we have obtained your consent or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in marketing.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES (ONLY WHEN BROWSING MIANGROUP.COM.PK)
- Log Files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out byclicking here.
- Mobile Analytics: Within some of our mobile applications we use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where crashes occur within the application. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you within the mobile application.
- Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
SHARING WITH OTHERS
Mian Electronics may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
INFORMATION NOT REQUIRING CONSENT
- We may share information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Mian Electronics may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws, such as to comply with a subpoena, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
MIAN ELECTRONICS’S SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your mobile device and on Mian Electronics websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
For example, when you access your MGC Account, you can choose to use our two-step verification process for better security. When you send or receive data from your Mian Electronics device to our servers, we make sure they are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) and other algorithms.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you. Whenever you log in as a MGC Account user on Mian Electronics websites, particularly on somebody else’s computer or on public Internet, you should always log out at the end of your session.
- Mian Electronics cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
- Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information and retention is no longer necessary for legal, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements or other business purposes.
DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be able to log in to our website using sign-on services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.